Reception/Ceremony Package or DIY Hire of decorating items
- Ceremony packages booked by the Client are for a period of one hour, commencing from the time the Client specifies the Ceremony will commence.
- Should the ceremony for any reason run late, the pack up time will remain the same as nominated at the time of booking.
- Clients are to supply Beautiful Brides with a map of the Ceremony area, directions as to where the ceremony is to be set up, including the direction the set up should face. If no map is supplied, Beautiful Brides reserve the right to set up as they see fit. If you would like an onsite visit, there is a fee of $60.
- Should wet weather prevail and the ceremony cannot be setup in the outdoor area specified, it is the responsibility of the Client to advise Beautiful Brides by 12pm on the date booked, and advise of the alternate plan. If a ceremony package is cancelled in total 40% of the total package fee will be retained by Beautiful Brides with 60% refunded to the client.
- In the case of inclement weather conditions (eg strong winds, rainfall), Beautiful Brides will take the responsibility to assess what decorating items are safe/secure to use. Some items can only be erected or used if the weather conditions allow.
- Where the white slat folding chairs are used, the chairs are not to be stood on under any circumstances or left uncovered outside premises overnight or transported in a manner where damage may occur. When transporting chairs a cover must be laid on the vehicle floor, so that the chairs do no incur any damage. Any damage to the chairs will result in the client being liable to pay the replacement cost of $85 per chair.
- Aisle carpets are to be placed on grass or cement surfaces and not under any circumstances placed on sand/beach surfaces. An additional cleaning charge will be applied should aisle carpets be stained while in use. Any petals, fake or real must be removed prior to rolling up carpets.
- Anything items lost or damaged will incur a replacement cost.
- All candles must be on or in containers, as candle wax on satin and linen will mark fabrics.
- Lycra chair covers may be used outside but must not have the fabric touching the ground (this means that chair covers should not be secured at the feet). We do have available other chair covers that are suitable for outdoor hire.
- Your full deposit will be returned to you on the week after your Wedding where no damage or souveniring has occurred.
- On all quotes the word draping is used, that is the satin draping over the top of the skirts, this does not include, table clothes or table skirting most function centres do supply tablecloths and skirting for you ask us, as we know which ones.
- Weddings will not be formally booked until the enclosed form is filled out and returned and the deposit paid. This will be returned in full if all above conditions are met.
- When you agree to have Beautiful Brides and their staff to decorate your Wedding we are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by our equipment no matter how the injury or damage occurred, and you the hirer shall indemnify the owner against any claim for damage or injury or any expenses however incurred.
- All DIY hire equipment must be returned on the next working day after the date of hire. An additional hire fee will be charged for any late return of items (unless specified by prior arrangement).
Important Notes When Hiring Equipment
- All hire prices quoted are for overnight hire only. Extended hire booking prices will be negotiated by our hire consultation team.
- If hiring equipment for a Friday function, standard practice is for goods to be collected or delivered on the Friday and returned before 10am Saturday morning. If hiring equipment for a Saturday function standard practice is that equipment be collected or delivered on the Saturday and returned Monday morning before 10am.
- All hiring prices are for time out – whether used or not.
- We endeavour to deliver and pickup equipment as close to the desired delivery and pickup times as possible but please allow at least a two hour window for delivery times unless prior arrangements have been made for special circumstances eg wedding ceremonies.
- Delivery is available at a nominal fee in our regular area during normal business hours. The rate depends on the distance of the delivery. Delivery is to the door at street level and does not include set up. If set up is desired, arrangements must be made prior to delivery, with special prices quoted. Our delivery personnel are instructed to neatly stack all items in a mutually convenient place on delivery.
- All cutlery, crockery, glassware etc. should be rinsed food free and repacked in the same containers as delivered. Linens should be refuse free and dried to prevent staining and mildew. Tables and chairs should be stacked ready for pick-up. All items should be assembled in a single location ready for pick-up.
- Rentals require payment in advance or on collection. You are welcome to pick your order up at 8 Lores Ct, Jensen. An advance reservation is strongly recommended.
- Please check all orders carefully. Everything in your order will be counted several times by our staff. We ask that you confirm the count and notify us immediately on 0418188797 if you disagree. Whether you pick up an order or we deliver, you are responsible for the number of items written on the contract and any missing items will be charged to you.
- Installation is available at a reasonable cost if arranged in advance.
- Responsibility for equipment remains with the hirer from time of delivery to time of return. Please be sure equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather. There will be a replacement charge for lost boxes and for all unreturned items.
- Payment is due before or on delivery.
All care and attention to all details of your Wedding is given at all times, and thank you for your understanding of the above conditions.
Thank you for booking your Wedding Decorating as per our written quote.
We Do Bring To Your Attention
That all equipment used will at all times belongs to Beautiful Brides/Magnums Catering, unless otherwise specified, e.g., bridal register and fresh flowers may be keep, loss of loaned articles, example, quill pen, cake knife and lifter will be taken out of the deposit paid.
We ask that all damaged or missing property is replaced at full retail value.